On this page, I’ve listed every single page & post from this site.
If you like any of this content, you can get 200 times more awesome content here:
↑ The zenith of study hack ninja awesomeness. ↑
Anyways, have fun…
Japanese Study Hacks
- The Hacking Japanese Supercourse (My pride and joy.)
- JapanesePod101 (For their incredible volume & depth of lessons.)
- FluentU (For their fun videos.)
- Nihongo Master (For their great grammar explanations.)
- Tae Kim’s Grammar Guide (For being both free and awesome.)
- The Best Way to Learn Japanese
- How to Start Learning a Language By Yourself: A Comprehensive Startup Guide
- The Cheapest Way to Learn Japanese
- Hacking the Kanji: 2,200 Kanji in 97 Days
- Using a Memory Palace to Learn the Kanji
- The Real Reason Kanji Are “Soooooooooo Hard” *Cries*
Studying Japanese through Anime
- How to Actually Learn Japanese from Anime
- Does Studying Japanese Through Anime Work?
- Learning Japanese Grammar From Anime Flashcards
Using Smart Flashcards for Ultimate Retention
- When Should I Hit the “Good” Button In Anki?
- Why You’re Not Making Progress In Your Language Studies
- Is Studying Japanese Worth It?
- Choosing to Fail: How Self-Limiting Doubts Sabotage Us
- Learning (to Love Making Mistakes in) a Foreign Language
- How Long Does It Take to Learn Japanese?
Forming Sentences (i.e. Speaking & Writing)
- JLPT N5 Vocabulary List – PDF, Flashcards, Excel, & Audio Formats
- JLPT N4 Vocabulary List – PDF, Flashcards, Excel, & Audio Formats
- Online Lessons About JLPT N3 Grammar
- Using italki to Study for the JLPT
Best Sites for Online Lessons
- italki Review for Japanese Lessons
- Cafetalk Review – Taking Private Japanese Lessons Online
- FluentU Japanese: Review
- FluentU Japanese App & Site Review
- How to Say “I Love You” in Japanese
- How to Say Hello in Japanese: Slang, Audio, & More
- How to Say “So I was thinking…” in Japanese
- How to Say “I Miss You” in Japanese
- How to Say “Will You Marry Me?” in Japanese
- How To Say “Guess What?!” in Japanese
- How to Say “I’m just here for moral support” in Japanese
- Japanese Sayings: “It’s just one problem after another.”
- Japanese Sayings: 次から次へと
- “Interview” and “Interview” Are Two Different Words in Japanese?
- It’s just my only problem: The difference between ただ and だけ
- I forget? I forgot? The difference between 忘れた and 忘れてた
- I just remembered! The difference between 覚える and 思い出す
Pronouncing Japanese Like a Native
- 1 Super-Effective Way to Improve Your Japanese Listening
- Is It Senpai or Sempai? – Writing Japanese with Roman Letters
Living & Working in Japan
Further Japanese Resources
If you have any good ideas for article that you’d like to see, please let me know.
You should also contact me if you’re interested in writing a guest post.
Good luck with your studies everyone!